Using our Website.
The term ‘Definition Consulting’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is. Definition Consulting Ltd, C/O Accounts & Legal, 125 Deansgate, Manchester M3 2BY. Our company registration number is 07529019. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or call 0161 6963459.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on this Website must be acknowledged at all times.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation. Links must not suggest any form of endorsement where none exists. Our Website must not be framed on any other Website. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you choose, in your dealings with us, to create or are provided with a user identification code, password or any other information as part of our security procedures, you must treat this information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party.
Definition Consulting has the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time, if we deem you have failed to comply with any part the Terms details on this website.
If your details are stolen or if you even suspect anyone other than you knows your user identification information or passwords, please inform us promptly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Website.
- You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this section of our terms, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
- We reserve the right to suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business reasons.
- Our website is for business users not consumers. If you are a business user, we are not responsible for loss or damage suffered by you. In addition we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Website or any content on it; and we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, our Website; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website. We will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer user you agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Please also note if you purchase goods or services from us, our Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply.